Thursday, March 10, 2011

Game Reflection

      I think that one thing that didn't come across very well in our game presentation was the silence aspect. I think we over enforced the fact that remaining silent was an important part of the game, and this caused the audience to think the game was only based on sneaking around and had no real action. In actuality, the game is based mostly on story line and combat. We just thought that adding the aspect of keeping a low profile would make the game more interesting.
    One thing that I think we did well in our game presentation in developing a story. I think that our story was unique to video game platforms, and offered a unique set of tasks for players to participate in. For example, there are a wide range of paths that one can take to get to the final goal. Additionally, I think we did a good job of developing details such as weapons and tools. We had a vast array of optional and original weapons that would be involved in the game. Additionally, we developed original tools to make our game different than other RPG games.
   I think that GOALS are the easiest aspect to discuss with people. I believe this because everybody has goals and wants, so people can easy relate to discussions about this. In reference to a video game I think that people want the goals to be similar to those that they have. Goals in a video game may be on a much larger scale, however many of the the characters problems reflect everyday things. This brings fans into the game so they feel more connected to the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment