Friday, January 7, 2011





This pair of producers called W&W (Willem Von Hanegem and Wardt van der Harst), introduced to me to the world of tech trance. I have been a drummer all my life, so rhythm is one of the most important parts of music to me. W&W met at Trance Energy in 2007, and haven't looked back since. All of their music relies heavily on the subdivision of the beat with seemingly random clicks and clocks. If you mix them right, however, you get a product like this. This track, called DNA, is just one of their many massive releases from 2010, and 2011 is sure to bring out even more from this duo. Tracks like this have gotten them props from world wide stars, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and.... me..... Their tracks feature massive beats under string soundscapes that can give you the sub-conscience feeling of flying through space. And no I'm not on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment